Friday 28 September 2012

Dove |Go Fresh Cucumber And Green Tea Anti-Perspirant And Roll On

So anti-perspirants,  maybe not very glamorous, however everyone needs ands buys it.
I'm reviewing this one as its a all time favourite.
Dove has a go fresh brand, there is cucumber and green tea, pomegranate and lemon, grapefruit and lemongrass and waterlily and mint.
Personally I have only ever tried the cucumber and green tea and pomegranate and lemon.
But in the future I will definitely be trying the rest of the range.
So with the packaging of these products, they simple but effective. They are eye catching which for me I am a sucker for eye catching packaging. (yes even with deodorant)
The smell of this product is exactly how you would imagine it to be, fresh without being to floral or too sweet. Its a subtle smell, which with a lot of deodorants on the shelves I find are too pungent for me. I'm particularly not keen on over bearing, strong smells.
So the main purpose of this product is to keep you dry and smelling lush for your armpits, well it does the trick. I can put this on early in the morning and know it will last me for the rest of the day.
 I keep the roll on in my gym bag for after swimming, its just more that it fits nicely in my gym bag rather than a large spray.
Both work great, I do prefer the spray as once you've spray you feel immediately dry and carry on with your day, with the roll on, I tend to be stood flapping my arms (like a chicken) waiting for the roll on to dry before I carry on getting ready. I bought it to try but I think I will stick to the sprays just as it suits me better.
You can get hold of the Dove go fresh range from anywhere. Supermarkets, drugstores and on line.
Prices vary with every retailer but for the price I paid and the time it takes to use up a can spray, it's worth it.
Thanks for reading.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment