Friday 21 September 2012

Nails Inc |Gatwick (Matte)

Well hello there, I know its been over a year since my last blog post, but hey ho and I'm here now.
To start with I thought I would show you one of my favourite autumn/winter nail varnishes. I only got this a couple of days ago, however its made a huge impact on my nail varnish collection. This meaning I am so in love with this colour I will rarely change it. Its the Nails inc London (matte) gatwick nail varnish. At first glance I thought it looked great in the bottle however I wasn't rushing to apply this colour as I thought it might be great for Christmas but not for late September.
As soon as i put this polish to my nails, I knew it was going to be an fall fave!
 The matte application gives it a dull finish, which I think is perfect for the autumn.
The cosistency of the polish is smooth and consistent. A lot better than a matte colour I have used from Avons range. I refrained from applying a top coat as I didnt want it to become shine and it did chip quite a bit. So I applied a a thin layer of top coat and it didnt affect the matte too much, and it lasted much longer. 
I know nails inc can be a pricey nail varnish to most of us but when you find something you like, you just cant resist. I will be definitely trying some more of the matte colour range and digging out a few of my own for the months ahead.
Thanks for reading,
Bye for now.
Regan x

No comments:

Post a Comment